- Identify the key nonverbal components of sensitive communication.
- Identify the key verbal components of sensitive communication.
- Identify what to say and not say when conversing with the bereaved.
- Describe three common ways of responding to the bereaved.
- Define culturally sensitive communication with bereaved persons.
Available in English
Nurses, social Workers, clergy and other healthcare professionals taking online bereavement training to help them better meet the needs of families suffering loss throughout the continuum of life, receive continuing education credit (CEUs) with an 80% passing grade, and upon completion of the course evaluation.
Nurse Contact Hours: 1.1
Social Worker Contact Hours: 1.0
Chaplain Contact Hours: 1.2
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸