- List the elements and classes of fire
- Explain ways to prevent fires generally
- Explain how to prevent fires in specific surface mining contexts, including the use of flammable/combustible liquids; installation/construction/maintenance; and welding/cutting/using compressed gases
- Describe fire warning signals and the need for evacuation plans
- Describe firefighting procedures and equipment
Available in English, Spanish
This is an interactive course designed to provide surface miners with the required annual refresher training on fire awareness and prevention, determining whether to fight a fire and how to control a fire effectively.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸