- Recognize the value of PPE for hearing
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding hearing
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for hearing
- Identify common types of PPE for hearing
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for hearing
- Explain how to care for PPE for hearing
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for hearing
Available in English, Spanish
Instant Safety Video
"What? I couldn't hear you for the directions on this particular task I need to complete."
Each year, 23,000 cases are reported of occupational hearing loss that was great enough to cause hearing impairment because the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) wasn't used for hearing protection.
Vivid Learning Systems' online safety course for Hearing Protection - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) was designed so workers can recognize, identify and describe the proper types and uses for hearing protective devices. Protect your hearing, each person only gets one set of ears in their lifetime.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸