- Recognize the value of PPE for the respiratory system
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the respiratory system
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the respiratory system
- Identify common types of PPE for the respiratory system
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the respiratory system
- Explain how to care for PPE for the respiratory system
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the respiratory system
Available in English, Spanish
Instant Safety Video
Lungs. Breathing properly is important and essential to good health.
Every day workers perform duties that sometimes are not in the healthist environments. Training workers on the proper ways of respiratory personal protective equipment (PPE) is important to protecting them against harmful inhaliants.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸