Vivid Teeth Whitening Written Logo


After you have registered for your LLC you will need to get a tax ID for our business. This number is called an ‘EIN’ or Employer Identification Number. (Even though you may not employ anyone, you will still need this number so the IRS can keep track of your business.) 

This number will allow you to pay your taxes on your business. If you fail to get this number and pay your taxes you will receive huge fines from the IRS and they may shut down your business. 

Registering your business with an EIN is easy just follow the directions below.

  1. Go to the IRS online application by clicking here.
  2. Get your personal SSN/Drivers License ready to fill out the application.
  3. Fill out the application in order.
  4. Submit the application.
  5. Save your number.

You will want to save this number by either taking a screenshot, memorizing it or putting it somewhere you will not lose. 

You will need this number to pay your taxes on your business.